7.12.2009

Catsup III

Graduation!!

On a beautifully cold and rainy day in May, I graduated from Higley High School. I'm so glad high school is over with! But as college draws near, I'm a little terrified. I have no idea what I'm doing!!!!!! Before I rant any longer, her are some pictures from graduation.

It's actually pretty cool that it rained on our graduation because first of all, Arizona summers are steamy and second of all, it rained on our very first day as freshman at Higley. Sort of made the ceremony extra special : ]
The proud parents and me. See my awesome metal? Yup! 3.5 GPA! Wooo!

I'm the Fonz! "Aaaaayy!!"
Jesse and Amanda, Billy and Hannah, and all the nieces came to watch me. Afterwards we went out to dinner.This was taken before graduation. We were waiting in the classrooms for the ceremony to start. Michelle is amazing. Look at all the special awards she had!! Ashley and I aren't as amazing.
After gradumacation, some friends and I spent the night in a hotel near my home. There were more girls than that, I swear! It was an awesome party! We stayed up until 2:30 roaming the halls of the hotel and soaking our sore high-heel-ridden feet in the hot tub. Thanks Mom and Dad!!
The next evening was my cousins' graduation at Mesa High School. It rained even harder that day. ConGRADulations, Ashlee and Deena!! Love you both so much!

This whole experience has been bittersweet but I know once I begin college, I will find it more sweet than bitter.

1 comment:

Christa said...

I flip through a few blog a day, and today I found yours. I began from the beginning (as you had a very minimal amount to read) and read that you're a Mormon!

I made 'friends' with a couple of Mormons who were doing their two year... duty (not sure what the word is,) and immediately was interested in the type of lifestyle you decide to lead.

I thought it best to tell you, as I wouldn't want a stranger reading my blog, without ever knowing!