8.28.2009

Alicia Through the Decades...and Genders.

I was flipping through some of my yearbooks from the past half century and I thought I would like to share some of my favorite pictures with friends and family. Nah! I'm not immortal. But this awesome site made it possible for me to reminisce about my glory days...good times!

My mom and I are basically twins. But...

...Jesse and I are identical. It's the lips.

Billy and I look a lot alike too.

This is if I hung out with my older cousins when they were in high school. We would look so cool sporting the same do.

Janis Joplin is my idol.


I LOOK EXACTLY LIKE AUNT MELINDA. Legit.

But this is my favorite; I'm comfortable in my skin.


6 comments:

Kaitie and Blaine said...

Hahahahaha! I laughed so hard! The guy pictures are hilarious!!! The don't look weird either! Wait, I'm not saying you look like a guy! They just look cool :-]

Ginny Baker said...

weirdo

The Bozemans said...

Yay! I found your blog! =) Wow, you DO look a lot like Jesse... strange. How did you do that? Put your face in the pictures, I mean? Cool post!

stephasauri said...

Gotta love those Aunt Melinda glasses! I'll have to make sure she goes to see this fun post.

You've got one good lookin' smile! Your teeth are so nice and straight!

Melinda said...

Hey, I've never owned that pair of glasses! I've had some that were similar, but not those. I don't think my hair was ever like that in any pictures of me -- too curly and dark. Also, I don't recognize the clothes. Are you sure you "morphed" yourself with me? Please give me more details on where you got the picture. I know I'm getting senile, but I didn't think I was that far gone! Anyway, thanks for thinking of me and including me! {:o)

Alicia Baker said...

Thanks for the compliment, Stephanie! :)
I used a fun website to put my face on all these pictures. Here it is:

http://www.yearbookyourself.com/