Space and storage is definately not an issue for me. My room is meant for two girls but so far I am the only person that has taken it. There are two closets so once someone moves in, I don't think I'll mind. Definately plenty of room!
There's an old piano! When my roomate is gone, I'll play on it. Even though I haven't played for over two years, I'm impressed by how well I'm doing. Louise says the keys are ivory but I don't like to think about that...
School doesn't start for another three days so I'm trying to keep myself busy. I've been turning in a lot of job applications and doing interviews for a work study job. I'm really hoping to get a job through the drama department in making costumes and stuff. The lady seemed impressed with me so we'll see how that works out. I've also been getting stuff ready for college by buying my books (used books of course) and getting my student I.D.. It's not much, but it's a relief to get stuff done.
That's basically it for now. Hopefully I'll find time to blog once school starts!
1 comment:
Thanks, proud of you. Good luck at school. And hoping and praying you get the job you want.
Post a Comment