5.30.2010

Adventuring Adventurers

Since the last time I posted not much has happened. Louise and Lance moved back to the valley! It's been fun hanging out with them. Louise and I are back to discussing weird things and laughing at things other people wouldn't understand.

I moved in with Grandma Baker so she wouldn't be so lonely. I don't feel like I spend enough time with her! I try my best though! She's been doing well, but I think she is bored most of the time. Grandma tries to find things to do, but she runs out of ideas fast with so much time to kill. She'll get the hang of things soon.

China stuff is going well. I'm pretty sure I'm all set to go except for orientation in July. I've been keeping up with payments which is really exciting. This is the most expensive thing I've ever paid for!

I went to California again! Billy & Hannah were kind enough to invite me on their family vacation. I really appreciated it!! I didn't get a lot of pictures because I forgot to bring my camera to Disneyland and the beach. Here's a few:On the way home we drove for quite a while along the coastline. It was so beautiful! I saw some landscapes I had never seen before. We pulled over at one point and I snapped a picture of this seagull. Then we locked our keys in our truck. Good times!We also pulled over to play in the sand at The Dunes. The girlies loved it! It was my first time seeing The Dunes, and I was amazed by the size of the sandy hills and the heat!

That pretty much sums up the pictures I got. I want to publicly thank Sara for getting my family and me into Disneyland for free! We weren't using you : ) It was fun to spend the whole day with her! I felt like I got my own personal tour of Disneyland! Fifteen (15) hours of Disneyland=awesomeness.

Louise and Lance took me on an all day adventure to Boyce Thompson Arboretum and Kearny last weekend. I freakin love the arboretum. LOVE! Some pics I took before my camera died:Dork faces. That's probably what I called them after I took this picture, but they're fun dork faces.This cactus reminds me of crazy old ladies. Don't ask me why.Sink graveyard. We saw a lot of interesting things like this. MASSIVE!
And that concludes my post. More exciting things to come...eventually!

3 comments:

Ginny Baker said...

Luckly and loved. And all I do is invite you to clean.

Louise said...

I just noticed what you named this post. haha poor lance he had no idea what we were singing.

The Bozemans said...

I want to go back to the arboretum! And Disneyland! Oh, I'm pea green with envy! =)