Hey everybody!
How is life? Life is going amazing for me right now. I feel like a fabulous llama.
School: I'm taking 16 credit hours this semester. It hasn't been as insane as I thought it would be, but I'm ready for it to all be done in just over a month. If (modestly meaning when) I pass my classes, I'll be graduating with my Associates in Arts.
Work: Baker Machinery. Yup.
Home: Last week I moved back in with my parents. It's been very convenient and pleasant although I feel like I'm never home. Louise and Lance's is still my second home.
Everything else: I'm pretty satisfied with my life right now. I'm dating my best friend. I am now part of Phi Theta Kappa. I am a Service Learning Volunteer at Red Mountain MCC so I'll get a fancy certificate. I'm finally learning how to budget my money (I'm an adult now....I guess). Improving my geeeeetar and pianya skills. Reading up on backpacking through Europe. Always making plans and changing them.
Anyway everyone should update their blogs now....bye!
10.28.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mine is updated all the time, thank you very much.
Post a Comment